Bored

 I am accustomed to do the same routine each day.And yes, sometimes I get bored.
 Thus, whenever  Mr. Boredom knocks in, I  try to check my  options to overcome  the blues.   
i'm bored artwork
Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.  ~Dale Carnegie 
 
As far as pleasures, you've got to have limits. You shouldn't have too much of good things, so you'll always have a desire for more and you won't get bored.
  ~Compay Segundo
 
A Personal Remedy List:
1. I try to break my routine. I'll  do something new  or a different time for certain  activities.
2. I try to keep motivation by changing my thoughts. I'd remind myself of my long-range goals.
3. I take the  time to talk to a family member or a friend. Guess expressing one's thought helps a lot.
4. I spend time for reflection (or  prayer). I seek guidance  from the power source greater than me.
5. I  spend  time for physical activities  like walking, sweeping  or exercising.
6. I read interesting articles or books that will help me fire my enthusiasm and renew the motivation.
7. Because I seldom watch TV, I try to watch TV every once in a while. I prefer informative shows or movies that is stimulating and entertaining as well.
8. I try to get  away from toxic people. I mean the negative people.  Those who prefers  to complain and grumble at all times. 
9. I try to warm up,  smile and remind myself that  everything will pass away. And things will get better soon!

0 comments: