Teaching a Child

I’ve never met my grandfather but somehow I knew my father learned so much from him.
 Today, I’ve come up with few quotes in addition to the humorous conversation between a grandfather and his grandson.
how to teach a child
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~author unknown 

Children should be led into the right paths, not by severity, but by persuasion. ~Terence 

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William A. Ward 

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. ~Chinese Proverbs 

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ~Proverbs 22:6

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post - it is so true

Ric / Life N Canvas said...

Thanks again, Bodacious for dropping by. Regards to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Lol : ))

Ric said...

thanks!

meiyah said...

Nice posts, love the quotes you've shared... Shared this on FB, G+ and Twitter too... :)

Ric said...

Thanks so much Meiyah! I'll visit your site too!