It's My Life!

car open highway








My heart is like the open highway
Like Frankie said I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive...It's my life!

Those lines were taken from Bon Jovi’s hit song ‘It’s My Life!’. Earlier I played the music and remembered the post I wrote before. Our neighbor was singing the same song via loud videoke. Since I like the music I listened intently. However to my dismay, he sang it differently. He skipped all the lines except for the chorus and sang the phrase 'it's my life' over and over again (it’s my life!..... it’s my life!......It’s my life!...). I can't help but smiled. I also wished to tell him “You can do better. Why not sing the other lines too? ” Of course, I didn’t do that. I’m afraid he would say ‘Mind your own business... It’s my life!’

Yes, I guess it’s better to mind our own businesses. And for as long as we’re not hurting or offending anyone, we’re fine. We just have to live with respect and harmony with others. Live, breathe, smile and enjoy the journey. After all, we will pass through the life’s highway once.

singing cartoon

Just dropping by to greet you 
'Have a joyful weekend!' 


15 comments:

jonathan said...

When I do good things and hurt no one, it's my life that is involved. However when I think of doing something bad, I know that it will hurt myself or other people so I think twice or thrice. For now I chose to be poisitive and good because it is my life.

Ric said...

yes, i guess that's how life works! the law of karma.. kaya we should strive to do good to others...

jonathan said...

Btw, love the cartoon, galing galing naman!

MEcoy said...

there's only one instance na nagvideoke ako kasama tropa, yun ee para lang makatakas sa inuman haha
anyway, singing ang want kong gawin dhil mahilig ako sa music pero ayun di lang talaga para sakin ang field na yan

Mar Verdan said...

Mahirap mawalan ng pakialam kapag mahal natin sa buhay ang involved. Kahit pa sabihin na it's their life. But when you've done your part, it's time to step back and mind our own life.

In the end, wala sila maisusumbat na di mo sila pinagsabihan...

Ric said...

Thanks Jonathan, 'minadaling cartoon, hehe'

MeCoy, ganyan din ako, kakanta na lang makatakas lang sa inom...

Mar, yes, i agree. At least we have to do our part :)


Goku shrestha said...

"Live, breathe, smile and enjoy the journey".
Happy weekend to you as well ! :)

Jondmur said...

Nagustuhan kovang comment ni super mario... ganyan nga....

Ganda nga ng carton.... galing...

Gards....

Joy said...

You made me smile with this post. I hear those words from my youngest daughter often. It is my life and I decide what to do with it. But my answer was, yes it is your life, but what ever decision you make affects us too. So youbetter choose the right path. If she gets hurt, we get hurt too. Yes, it is our lives, but it is connected to the people around us and to God. So we better take care of it:)

Balqis DBJ said...

Hello Ric! It's Monday! I'm late here cos had a very busy weekend. Nevertheless, it's never too late to drop by.

That guy who sang "It's My Life" in his own style is actually creative. As long as he didn't skip every line, that's fine, right? He enjoyed it and you could get the benefit of listening and smiling! Sometimes, it's better to let others do things to their likings as long as they're not offending or hurting anyone.

You always put positive thoughts in your posts. Loved this!

Have a great week! :)

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

Hope you had a great weekend. It's my life, but there are always other people that will be affected by the the way you live it. So be kind and live life to the fullest.

Nortehanon said...

We should really be mindful of others when we do things. Yes, it is our life but we also live with other people and we can affect them. Negatively or positively, it's up to us.

KULAPITOT said...

Lakas maka good vibes sir ric !!

fiel-kun said...

Isang malaking check!

Basta as long as na wala ka namang sinasaktan or tinatapakang tao sa ginagawa mo eh, ipagpatuloy mo lang kung ano ang nagpapasaya sa iyo. Huwag mo na lng pansininn ang sasabihin ng ibang tao. Remember, you cannot please everybody. Live your life to the fullest as if were your last.

Ric said...

Yes, I agree Dawn and Nortehanon. Thanks for the visit!

Salamat din sa pagdaan Fiel at Kulapitot and everyone! Take care lagi!